Hoi, leuk dat je langskomt op mijn blog. Ik ben een 50+ en luister al die tijd al naar de naam Sylvia. Verder bestaat mijn gezin uit Hans, Yoëll . Onze hond Kaya is inmiddels overleden. Ik ben al jaren creatief bezig. Verder ben ik ook gek op koken en bakken.
Hi, thanks for stopping by. I am 40+ and as long as I have been on this world I listen to the name Sylvia. My familie consist of Hans, Yoëll. Our dog Kaya has died in the meantime. I have been creative for many years. Besides crafting I love to cook and bake.

donderdag 1 november 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt 19

 De volgende opdracht die ik af heb voor de Stencilfied Journal.
The next prompt I finished for the Stencilfied Journal.

Omdat ik mijn handschrift niet echt geweldig vind om een hele pagina
te vullen heb ik besloten om een stempels te gebruiken en natuurlijk stencils
van Stencilgirl.
Because I don't really like my handwriting to fill a whole page I decided to use a part of a stamp
and of course some stencils from Stencilgirl products
 Zoals gewoonlijk ook een materialen tag gemaakt. Weet nog niet waar ik hem ga bevestigen.
As usual I made a tag with the materials I used. I don't know yet where I will place it.

post signature

1 opmerking:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...