Hoi, leuk dat je langskomt op mijn blog. Ik ben een 50+ en luister al die tijd al naar de naam Sylvia. Verder bestaat mijn gezin uit Hans, Yoëll . Onze hond Kaya is inmiddels overleden. Ik ben al jaren creatief bezig. Verder ben ik ook gek op koken en bakken.
Hi, thanks for stopping by. I am 40+ and as long as I have been on this world I listen to the name Sylvia. My familie consist of Hans, Yoëll. Our dog Kaya has died in the meantime. I have been creative for many years. Besides crafting I love to cook and bake.

vrijdag 17 februari 2012

Inventory challenge 69 You have been framed




De filmframe en filmcamera heb ik gemaakt in de Pazzles software en daarna uitgesneden uit chipboard met mijn snijmachine.  Beide heb ik daarna met de Distresss Walnutstain en Distress Stickles bewerkt. Tilda heb ik ingkleurd met distressink. Wilde haar in de eerste instantie inkleuren met Copics maar ik had mijn dag niet. Het wilde maar niet lukken en na 16x het jurkje ingekleurd te hebben ben ik maar overgegaan op distressink.  Heb alle kleuren copics maar kon niet de geschikte kleur vinden voor het jurkje en ik wilde perse het jurkje in rood/roze inkleuren.  De ballonnen heb ik gemaakt met de balloon die set van Whimsy stamps ook alle tekstjes komen daar vandaan.  
Een héél fijn weekend en misschien dat jullie ook nog even een kijkje willen nemen bij de andere leden van deze callenge.
xxxSylvia

I made the filmframe and filmcamera with my Pazzlessoftware and after that I cut the images from cardstock with the cuttingmachine. I colored them with Distress Stain Walnutstain and finished them with Distress Stickles Walnut Stain. It was my intention to color Tilda with my copics but I didn’t succeed with that. After an attempt of 16 times ( the dress) I decided to stop and  I colored her with the distressinks.  I have all the copic colors and I couldn’t find the right color for her dress en I wanted the dress to be in red/pink. I cut the balloons with the diecut set from Whimsy stamps also all the sentiments I have used are coming from that company. So, this was my contribution for this weeks challenge
Don’t forget to look by my other teammates what they have made this week.
Have a nice weekend,


Other tools&materials I used;
Paper: Designpaper  MME Stella& Rose
Stamps:  Magnolia Congratulations Tilda- Whimsy Stamp Balloon sentiments
Dies: Tim Holtz mini paper rosettes, filmstrip frames -Spellbinders edgeability, Cheerylynn doily, Whimsy Stamp balloon die set.
Tools: Vagabond, Pazzles cuttingmachine, Sewingmachine
Other: Ribbon, flowers WOC,  button, distressink Spun sugar.
I used the following colors for Tilda:  
face, arms, legs: tattered rose, vintage photo, worn lipstick – dress, shoes, hat, bow: fired brick - Socks: black soot- Hair; Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain – Present: fired brick.

30 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Sylvia,

    Hij is we weer helemaal super!!!

    Liefs Aya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! What a fun and gorgeous card! I love all your embellishments and your color choices. I love what you did with the film strip.

    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Sylvia! OMG....this is beautiful and sooooo creative. Love your film strip and the addition of the old-time camera! Such an artistic creation!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Incredible!!! So much to look at in this beauty! Wow Sylvia you sure put alot of love into this card that has marvelous results. I love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zusje, wat is deze weer leuk!!
    Ik vind de kleuren super. Toch wel heel handig zo'n pazzle.

    Groetjes, Annemieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous card, very creative with the film strip, your frame and the cute camera
    Louise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Fabulous card, very creative with the film strip, your frame and the cute camera
    Louise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow absolutely spectacular!!!! Love the way you designed the card and the film strip is awesome!!!!! Wow excellent work again!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. STUNNING! This has to be one of my favorite cards I've ever seen! I can't tell you enough just how much I LOVE this card....incredible:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hello Sylvia, this is just sooo beautiful. I love that film strip that you made, and wish my machine would cut that! Tilda is wonderfully colored and showcased. Your color palette is just wonderful, and soft.Very outstanding! Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow!! I do love all your embellishments. You guys are so talented! I too love the film strip and and old camera - you sure are creative. Your card is wonderful!
    sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. WOW!! This is really gorgeous!! Love your coloring and embellies here!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wat een gaaf kaartje heb je weer gemaakt! Is tie voor mij???:P
    groetjes
    Neline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Great job! Love the embellishments. Coloring is fab!
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow! This is fabulous Silvia! Love the creative way you took to the frame and then created a film strip! So cute...love all the layers and dimension here too...hugs...Barb <><

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Gorgeous card Sylvia, Love the layout, colour combo and all the lovely attention to detail.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. This is really beautiful Sylvia! Love the layout and gorgeous papers and colors. Beautiful arrangement of flowers - love all your details. Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Wat een geweldig mooi kaartje Sylvia.
    Echt Schitterend.
    Heb een heel fijn weekend.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Sylvia this is absolutely stunning! Just GORGEOUS! I love all the flowers and how you "framed" Tilda! Awesome!
    Rene ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. I love the papers and all the pretty detail, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Bonjour Sylvia, ta carte est très jolie et j'adore ton bouquet de fleurs sur le côté...c'est vraiment très doux et adorable!!!!

    Bisous Nadine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Your inventory card is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to join in the fun but you sure do place the bar high!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Hij is super leuk Silvia
    en zo leuk dat je ook nu best veel je Pazzles ook een super ding
    groetjes lenny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Beautiful card and I like how you framed Tilda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt Sylvia.

    Groetjes Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Gorgeous card with fabulous details Sylvia. Beautiful layout design of this card and your Tilda colored gorgeously :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Een super mooie kaart met prachtige details!! Helemaal geweldig!! groetjes, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. A gorgeous card Sylvia.. Love the film strip with the quotes on them. the camera is too adorable.. Tilda is colored beautifully and the dress came out great... love the frame and the flowers and love the pleated rosette on the bottom.. great touch.
    Hugs, Jean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. Super Framed card, Love the Balloon Sentiments and the Image is too cute!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...