Hoi, leuk dat je langskomt op mijn blog. Ik ben een 50+ en luister al die tijd al naar de naam Sylvia. Verder bestaat mijn gezin uit Hans, Yoëll . Onze hond Kaya is inmiddels overleden. Ik ben al jaren creatief bezig. Verder ben ik ook gek op koken en bakken.
Hi, thanks for stopping by. I am 40+ and as long as I have been on this world I listen to the name Sylvia. My familie consist of Hans, Yoëll. Our dog Kaya has died in the meantime. I have been creative for many years. Besides crafting I love to cook and bake.

vrijdag 13 januari 2012

Tilda with wreat


Het is denk ik wel bijna een jaar geleden dat ik mijn copics gebruikt heb. Eén van mijn goede voornemens voor het jaar 2012 is dus om de draad weer op te pakken daarmee. Ik zit altijd vol verwondering te kijken naar de mooi plooien die sommige maken in de kleding en dat wilde ik dus ook. Had eigenlijk een afbeelding moeten gebruiken die wat makkelijker is om daarmee te beginnen maar ben niet helemaal ontevreden. Op de jurk/jas na ben ik wel erg tevreden met het eindresultaat. Deze Tilda with wreat , jaar 2007, had ik al een hele tijd en zag er altijd tegen op om haar in te kleuren.  Het kaartje vind ik zelf erg mooi geworden. Met dit kaartje wil ik mee doen met de Christmas Challenge with sketches.
xxxSylvia

I think it is almost a year ago that i have used my copics. So one of my good intentions for the year 2012 is that I am going to use them more often. I always admire the beautiful folds in the cloths that some of you make and I wanted that to. I think I had to take another image for that because the Maggie I have used is not the easiest one to experiment with that technique. Except for the dress/coat(I still don’t know what she is wearing) I am pleased with the result of my coloring. Tilda with wreat , year 2007, is also an old one and I always looks against it to color her. With this card I will join the ChristmasChallenges with sketches.
xxxSylvia

For this card I have used:
Ink: distress Gathered twigs, Hero Arts Soft Leaf
Dies: DooHickey swirl, poinsettia & Spellbinders ovals
Tools: Sewingmachine, Vagabond, Rhinestonetool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, hot glue gun, distresstool, blendingtool.
Other: twine, flowersoft, buttons, rhinestones, DP Maja Design
Copics: Paper Metallics Cryogen White Irridescent.  Markers:Hair-E59,57,55,53 Face-E000,00,02,R20 Dress/Coat&Socks -R89,59,39,37 Wreat&Shoes-BG99,96,93

29 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW wat mooi geworden en je plooien zijn echt perfect hoor daar mag je trots op zijn. Je hele kaartje is erg mooi.
    Dank je wel dat je hebt meegedaan met deze uitdaging van CCWS.
    Fijn weekend, groetjes Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It´s gorgeous!! Love it too!!!
    Have a marvellous weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your card is magical! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    I love the colors and you did a FABTASTIC job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sylvia this is absolutely stunning!!!!!Love the colors and the design!!!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! I love the flowers you used. The white dots are such a fun addition to the flower petals. Tilda is lovely as is the entire card!

    XO,
    Chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een prachtig mooi kaartje Silvia.
    Echt super lief.
    Heb een heel fijn weekend.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the old fashion feel of your card. It is beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh, Silvie! This is exquisite! Your coloring is just gorgeous, the pleats and folds are beautifully done! I love your poinsettia's! The layout and embellishments are so pretty! FABULOUS card...hugs...Barb

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow, this is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job on this card.

    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous card I love your color choices and your coloring.
    Just a beautiful card.
    hugs from Texas
    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is gorgeous Silvie. Love the colors you chose to use and your coloring is beautiful !!!
    Hugs...Pam:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Stunning card, and the colors are so rich and deep...elegantly done.

    Hugs,
    Cami

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. WOWWWWWWW Silvia
    heel mooi kaartje mooie kleurtjes super
    groetjes lenny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love your card, the colors are really pretty and the way you colored Tilda, so beautiful and vintage. I love the style of your card too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Gorgeous!!!!! I love this creation!
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Syl hij is schitterend, en dat plooien is best nog lastig hoor, liefs Janny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful vintage and elegant looking of this Christmas card. Sweet Tilda coloring :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. This is gorgeous Silvie, love the layout and those papers have my name on them.
    Thanks for popping by my blog today.
    Hugs Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Wat een mooie kaart. en bedankt dat je meedoet met de CCWS.

    Groetjes Marga

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Oh, wat een plaatje is het Sylvia. Heel mooi ingekleurd.

    Groetjes Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Your card is beautiful Sylvia, and you can be very proud of your coloring, it is amazing. you did very well with pleat technique. I love the vintage look of your card, and the gorgeous colors.
    Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Hi Sylvia! Your card is spectacular.....love the distressing and your coloring of this adorable Tilda! Beautiful Christmas card!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Bonjour Sylvia, merci pour ton beau commentaire sur mon blog, ça fait toujours plaisirs d'avoir de la visite!!!

    Ta carte est vraiment belle, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs et tout l'agencement!!! Belle création!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. What a neat idea - you are an amazing talent - absolutely wonderful and so creative!!
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. So see I am getting so old and forgetful, I have now commented 3 times on this amazing card - I must love it!!
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...