For the inventory challenge 83 I made a card with a stamped background. I used some stampingtechniques. I will try to explain what I did in a few(a lot of) steps . So this time a very short story.
- I colored the base twice with Distess Stain Milled Lavender and let it dry between the layers.
- I stamped with a stamp from Chocolate baroque Texture Fragments with versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossingpowder.
- After that I distressed the card with Distress Ink Dusty Concord with a blendingtool.
- I put the card between two papers(printer) and removed the clear embossingpowder with an iron.
- Than I stamped with a Cover a Card stamp from Impression Obsession C-A-C Script and used Hero Arts Shadow Ink Wet Cement.
- Again I distessed the edges with the blendingtool but now I used the color Shabby Shutters.
- I made some glimmermist with Perfect pearls and I sprayed my card with it.(the problem we all have with the mist that you cannot see it on the photo)
- And the finishing touch the flowers. For them I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp from the sheet The Rose Tree and inked them with Brilliance Ink Olive Green and pearlescent Crimson.
- I cut the frame with my Cricut Machine and heatembossed it with WOW Embossing Glitter Magical Mauve.
- I distressed the background (sentiment) with Dusty Concord and Shabby Shutters.
- Again I used a stamp from Chocolate Baroque, sheet Fragrant Honysuckle, and stamped it with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Wet Cement.
- Sprayed it with glimmermist.
- The sentiment is also from Chocolate Baroque, Fresh Blooms. I heat embossed it with WOW embossingpowder Grape.
I hope you have enjoyed my explanation and that it was clear.
Now I want to invite you to visit my team mates and admire their wonderful creations. And I am so glad to tell you that our Danielle is back. Danielle, Cathylynn, Christina, Nadine, Elle, Kathy.
I wish you a very, very nice weekend with lots of sun and thanks for visiting my blog. I always apreciate it very much.